I have just been awarded the "Versatile Blogger Award" by Lynette from "Sweet Posy Dreams" (Please visit her blog - It's fantastic)
It is so wonderful to know that my blog is appreciated and that the information that I share is helpful to others. This Award is really a way to share appreciation and encouragement.
This is how it works:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out to them on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.
In other words - the 15 bloggers that I have nominated will appreciate 15 other bloggers and those 15 bloggers will appreciate 15 more bloggers each, which equals
7 random facts about myself:
1. I am a Canadian married to an American
2. My favorite book is the Bible
3. I love to garden but hate the heat
4. Wearing a hat throws my neck out of line
5. I am distantly related to Chief Pontiac
6. I’m a little OCD and I don’t like my food to touch
7. I have an extra sesamoid bone in both of my feet
Here are the 15 talented bloggers that I have awarded the "Versatile Blogger Award":
A super duper sparkling "Thank You" to Lynette at
You're welcome! I know some of the blogs you recognized above. Now off to check out the others!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the award! I will be writing a post about it shortly!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for giving me the award, I am so honored:) Hugs!ReplyDelete
Thank you Angie for including me in your "Versatile Blogger Awards"! Much appreciated!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for including me! I will reciprocate.ReplyDelete
You're welcome everyone - it was so much fun!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for including Keeping It Indie in your blog nominations! I could not be more grateful for the kindness!ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful day!
Angie... Thank you so much for adding my blog to your list!ReplyDelete
I've just been checking out your food posts.... suddenly hungry! :)
Angie, thanks for the award! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but we were out of town and then when I got back, I had to try to get caught up.ReplyDelete
I will get busy on it today and post tomorrow!!