If you have not entered yet then now is the time!! There will be 3 Winners!
3 Reasons to Celebrate , 3 Prize Packs & 3 Winners!!!
Lasting 3 weeks long - starting June19th, 2014 until July 9th, 2014
Celebration#1 – God’s Growing Garden turns 3 on June 19th, 2014
Celebration#2 – Canada Day on July 1st – Canada turns 147 years old
Celebration#3 – July 4th – USA turns 238 years old!!
Since God's Growing Garden is 3 years old we thought that it would be fun to share childhood pictures of the cohosts - please click on each picture to see who it is! & have fun!!
(NOTE - those cohosts who were unable to make it for picture day (hahaha) are represented by a flower from God's Growing Garden)
3 Different Prize Packs & 3 Winners!!
(one prize pack per winner!!)
The first winner gets to choose which Prize Pack they would like, then the second winner chooses from the remaining 2 prizes & then the third winner receives the last remaining prize.
(IMPORTANT - if the third winner does not qualify (for example - if the third prize is the Ad Space Prize Pack but the third winner doesn't have a blog then that winner forfeits any prize & a fourth winner will be chosen)
Part of this AD SPACE Prize Pack is a Sidebar Ad on my blog - well, actually 2 Sidebar Ads - total value $20!! The Ad size is 200x100 & will run for 16 weeks with 1 tweet per week (if you have an online shop as well as a blog then you could split this Ad - 1 for your blog & the other for your shop - if you split the Ad Prize then each would run for 8 weeks instead of 1 Ad running for 16 weeks)
Gifts included in the GIFT Prize Pack are:
- STAR STUDDED - Beachstone Links, Sterling Silver Starfish, Gunmetal Fishing Swivels, Stainless Steel Findings, Nautical Charm Bracelet
Cindy's description: "I had a lot of fun making this pretty and nautical charm bracelet. It is studded with sterling silver starfish charms and interlocked with beachstones and gunmetal fishing swivels as connector links. A stainless steel lobster clasp and findings complete the put-together look of this bracelet. The three beachstones are ones I found in Lake Michigan and have double drilled with 2.1 mm holes. They measure about 1 inch x 3/4 inch.The bracelet is almost 8 inches long. I can shorten this if you like. It is clicky, lightweight, and fun to wear!"
- $25 Gift Card to Angie's Etsy Shop "Gourdonville"
- 3 ebooks by Angie Ouellette-Tower
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
-This is open worldwide HOWEVER to win the GIFT Prize Pack you must live in the lower 48 of the USA
- This Giveaway is open from June 19th, 2014 until July 9th, 2014
- Only 1 Prize pack per winner
- There will be 3 winners
- To win the CASH Prize Pack you must have a Paypal account
- To win the AD SPACE Prize Pack you must h ave a blog
- To win the GIFT Prize pack you must live in the lower 48 of the USA
- If you are the third winner & do not qualify for the last remaining prize then you forfeit your winning & a 4th winner will be chosen
- Each winner must respond within 48 hours or a different winner will be chosen
- Giveaway entries will be validated
- Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!
- you must enter a valid email address to win
- correspondence is done through email and the winner's email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
- a shipping address will be requested should you win the GIFT Prize Pack
- Angie from God's Growing Garden is responsible for delivering the CASH Prize Pack
- CASH Prize Pack will be given in US Dollars. Any fees or currency exchange associated with this Prize Pack will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- all other prizes will be delivered/setup by the participating Giveaway Bloggers/Cohosts
- if you have any questions or concerns about this Giveaway please email Angie: email@example.com
Please checkout this month's wonderful Sponsor!!
"Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery" is a wonderful website full of the best quality plants. They have trees, shrubs, grasses, wildflowers, ferns, mosses - even driftwood!! - This is a must visit site!
(Please click on the ad above)