The Amusement Park Greenhouse
Colasanti's Tropical Gardens in Kingsville, Ontario, Canada.
Just recently I visited some of my childhood stomping grounds. I had not been to Colasanti's since the early 80's and I couldn't believe how much it has changed - it has become a Greenhouse Amusement Park.
It doesn't look like much from the outside but just wait until you step inside:
1. Greenhouse Miniature Golf Course
2. Kiddie Rides & Bumper Cars
3. Petting Zoo
4. Bouncy Castle Park (inside the Greenhouse)
5. Restaurant, Cafe, & Candy'n Ice Cream Shoppe
7. Traditional Greenhouse
8. The best for last - You know that you are in Canada when you can buy Hockey Jerseys in a Greenhouse!!
Hi Angie, It looks like you had a lovely time visiting your old stomping grounds. It is fun isn't it, to visit a place you haven't been in so long. Fun to see if it is as you remembered it and how it has changed etc....I'm glad you had a nice time.ReplyDelete
Combining a greenhouse and an amusement park is ingenius! The hockey jerseys made me laugh! :)ReplyDelete
Oh wow -- what a fun place! It's got it all, even an alligator!ReplyDelete