Google Plus Growing Circles Hop is for Bloggers & Online Shop Owners too!
Calling all Online Shop Owners who also have a Google+ account!!
1. Link up your google+ account below (& add all of the hosts & co-hosts to one of your google+ circles).
2. Then go to your online shop & pick one of your favorite items (copy the url to this item).
3. Go to google+ and paste the shop item url from step 2 – type a description about the item and be sure to include #GrowingCirclesHop – click the “Share” button.
4. Click on the hashtag (#GrowingCirclesHop) in google+ & you will be able to see the posts that everyone else from this “hop” shared – all you do now is visit others, PlusOne, Reshare & ENJOY!
Welcome to the Google Plus Growing Circles Hop, where we network and share content.
Let's trend on Google Plus today!
Interested in Co-Hosting?
Send an email to 2justByou(AT)gmail(DOT)com with "G+ Hop Co-Host" in the subject line and include your blog and G+ links for consideration. We'd love to have you! We are now scheduling for the end of April.
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages but NOT your blog URL.
3. Share ONE post ONLY - (new or old) on G+ and use the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you'd like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Throughout the next 12 hours, check back on G+ and +1 posts with the hashtag #growingcircleshop.
The real participation comes with sharing a blog post to G+ using the party's hashtag and engaging with others who are also sharing posts from this party. Interaction and engaging with others on G+ will bring you the most success! You will notice some posts have a very large picture associated with their post and others have a tiny picture. To increase your chances of being shared, post a photo along with your post link and NOT the tiny one that gets posted automatically with the link. The bigger and more clear your photo, the better chance of it being shared because those are the posts that G+ users want to share with their followers.
If you want to be notified the next time the Hop starts, give us your email below and we will send you a quick notification the next time it goes live.
Click HERE to link up to the March CLIMB (the month long Networking blog hop) & don't forget to enter the Giveaway!!
Thanks hun for hosting the party, love these! :-) I hope you have a blessed day. :-)ReplyDelete
And thank you for stopping by!Delete
Thank you for hosting! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for participating!Delete