If you want to promote a CLIMB link, then use #ChainLinkyCLIMB on Twitter or Google+ so that we can all help each other grow!
Here's how the Giveaway & Co-hosting works - the co-hosts from the previous month's CLIMB will have the opportunity to participate in a Giveaway during the next CLIMB - that gives co-hosts 2 months in a row of blog growing fun!! (If you would like to co-host please sign up at the end of this post using the last "Linky")
Please welcome The February 2015 Chain "Linky" CLIMB
Carrie's blog is so inspiring! She has so many insightful posts that will help you grow in your Christian walk! Also, join her every week for a fun "Bloglovin" blog hop! This is how she describes her blog: "This is my journey lived out loud in
reflections. My journey focuses on faith, family, and my intense desire to make
a positive impact on the world. You will find that I focus my own personal
spiritual journey. I also like to write about the oddities that seem to happen
to me in life. Humor and the love of Christ are my goals. I hope that you find
something here that will touch your heart!"
We are looking for wonderful Bloggers like YOU to cohost the March 2015 CLIMB!!
(please sign up in the "linky" at the very end where it says "sign up to cohost HERE")
- A gorgeous Necklace with natural raw marble beachstone by ShorelineDesigned - $20 value
MARVELOUS MARBLE NECKLACE
Marvelous Marble - Natural Raw Marble Beachstone from Lake Michigan, Black Waxed Cotton Cord, White Recycled Glass Krobo Bead Unisex Necklace
"Simple and elegant Stone. Glass. Fiber. I have found and drilled this Lake Michigan raw black and white marble beachstone, hand drilled a 5 mm hole, hand strung it onto a quality waxed cotton cord and topped it with an ice-white recycled glass Krobo artisan bead. This unisex necklace can be worn long as is - perhaps for layering with others, or you may snip and re-knot the cord to your liking. As is, the necklace as tied will hang a long and leisurely 27 inches including the 2 inch glass and stone pendant."
- You MUST have a blog to win the Ad spaces (otherwise these will become a second place prizes)
- You must live in the lower 48 of the United States to win the Necklace (otherwise this will become second place prizes) - You MUST have a valid PayPal account to win the Paypal Cash (otherwise this will become a second place prizes)
- This Giveaway is open from January 31st, 2015 until February 28th, 2015
- Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a different winner will be chosen
- Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!, however - FEBRUARY 2015 CLIMB blog hop co-hosts ARE allowed to enter this Giveaway (provided they are not also part of the Giveaway)
- correspondence is done through email and the winner's email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
- All prizes will be delivered by the contributing Bloggers/Shop Owners.
- if you have any questions or concerns about this Giveaway please email one of the hosts:
We have changed it up a bit - instead of linking your homepage you may now link up to 4 of your family friendly blog posts per month!!
By participating in this blog hop your understand that your link might be featured &/or promoted on our blogs & social media. Also, by participating in this blog hop your email address will be added to our CLIMB list & you will be sent an email reminder next month.
Remember - If you co-host you will receive a free Weekly Sidebar Ad and your blog button will appear on both Angie's blog & Angel's blog!!
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)
____________________________________________________________ Hop on board the Great Blog Train & travel with us to "Myrtle Beach, SOUTH CAROLINA"!! Click HERE to link up!
Happy Valentine's Day!ReplyDelete
On The Home Front