10 New Year's Eve Treats, Hors D'Oeuvres & Snacks
Instead of having dinner - New Year's Eve has always been a time for sampling little morsels of fun!
Below I have highlighted 10 wonderful Treats, Hors D'Oeuvres & Snacks to make for this New Year's Eve or New Year's Day (in no particular order).
Please click on each title to go to the detailed recipe - ENJOY!
1. Egg Rolls - better than any store bought egg roll and you can make them to your level of spice enjoyment.
3. Lemon Raspberry Tea Cakes - these bite-sized treats are perfect for those guests who just want to nibble
4. Chocolate covered Fritos - Just plain Fritos=YUM and covered in chocolate=GENIUS!
5. Hors D'Oeuvre From the 70's - this is a family heirloom recipe - without fail I have had this scrumptious snack on New Year's Eve.
6. Tomato Desperados - a healthier treat for those guests who actually stick to "New Year's Resolutions"
7. Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Strips - and then dipped in Caesar salad dressing - totally delicious!
8. Gluten Free Salsa Crackers - don't let those guests who must eat Gluten Free feel "left out in the cold" - try these delicate & tasty crackers
9. Orange Mocha Meringue Tarts - for all of those coffee & chocolate lovers - the wonderful combination of orange, coffee & chocolate
10. Veggie Cream Cheese Swirls - for all of those "Winter Humbug" visitors - make these Garden Fresh Veggie Swirls for a taste of summer