Just in time for school - it's like an old fashioned school yard "tag" game with a modern twist - It's a "Tag you're It" blogging game.
Heather from "A Mom, A Kid and Art" (please checkout her blog it's totally cool) tagged me and now "I'm It!" (actually this was a very delayed reaction on my part - it took me over a week - sorry). Here's how it works:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you
3. Create 8 new questions for the people you will tag
4. Tag 8 bloggers with a link to your post
5. Let them know they've been tagged
Here are the questions that Heather gave me and my answers:
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, regardless of cost, where would it be and why? Vienna, Austria to visit the place where my mom once lived.
- If you could eat only one kind of food for a month what would it be? Dark chocolate
- What did you want to be when you were a little kid and why? An artist because I loved (and still love) everything about being visually creative.
- What's a bad habit you should give up? Letting the pots & pans air dry instead of drying and immediately putting them away.
- Is there a celebrity or famous person that you are really sick of hearing about and who is it? President Obama (I'm just being honest)
- What's your favorite author or book? Bible
- What's the worst piece of advice you've been given and followed? "Wheat Grass Juice tastes good - try it!"
- What is a funny or weird fact about yourself that no many people know? I had many episodes of "sleep paralysis" well into my 20's.
OK - here are the 8 bloggers that I have tagged and below this list are their questions:
The Questions for the 8 lovely Bloggers That I Tagged:
1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
2. What language do you think this word is: "Ausgezeichnet"?
3. Bungee Jumping, Hot air balloon or neither?
4. What TV show is this quote from: "Hi, my name is Larry, this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl"
5. What is your favorite decade?
6. Have you ever had a recurring dream or nightmare?
7. What is the messiest room in your house?
8. When you think about or look at the color "green" - name the first thing that comes into your mind________.
I didn't even know you could make juice out of wheat grass, and I believe you that it wasn't tasty! Great questions too!ReplyDelete
It's very healthy for you but tastes awful.Delete
I am not playing, but.... Air drying your dishes is what the health department recommends!ReplyDelete
WOW -- so it's actually a good habit not a bad one (hahaha)Delete
Thanks for stopping.
Oh shoot...You're reminding me that I was tagged before and still haven't done the post for it. I don't even know if I'll have time to get it done. =(ReplyDelete
But - I air dry my dishes too. =)
from Blogging Buddies
I know - I was going to tag you until I saw you on the list.Delete
Thanks for stopping by!
I like dark chocolate, too, but not sure it could be my only food for a month. I'd probably have to do with something boring like potatoes.ReplyDelete
Thanks for including me in your game! It's fun getting to know these funny quirks about other bloggers. Have a great week~ReplyDelete