5 Steps to Planting Rose Hip Bushes
1. Don't be alarmed when your Rose Hip plants arrive - they will looked like dead twigs. Simply place them in a bucket of water for a few hours.
2. Prepare your soil - remove any weeds or unwanted plants.
3. Count your plants and then space them out leaving at least 2 feet in between each plant. (look closely in the bottom right picture and you will see that the Rose Hips are spaced out evenly).
4. Dig a hole for each plant and sprinkle some compost in each hole and then set each plant in the hole - filling in with enough dirt making sure that the roots are covered.
5. Water each plant and continue watering as needed in the days to come.
In a few years you will have healthy rose bushes as seen in the pictures below and then in the fall these plants will yield many little rose hip berries (used for tea, jam, decoration etc).