4 cups parsnips and carrots (peeled and sliced - see picture above)
1 small onion (peeled and finely chopped)
2 1/2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
1. In a medium size pot - Boil the carrots and parsnips until cooked "al dente"
|Boil Carrots and Parsnips until "al dente"|
2. Drain the carrots and parsnips3. In a large frying pan - Fry the onion in 1/2 tablespoon butter until cooked
4. Melt the rest of the butter with the cooked onions and add the drained carrot & parsnip medley
5. Add the brown sugar and stir until the vegetables are covered in that nice candy glaze (see picture below)
|Everything but the salt, pepper and tarragon have been added and sauteed|
6. Final step - add the salt and pepper to taste and the Tarragon.
Serve immediately and ENJOY!©