Meet these 3 amazing Bloggers who are cohosting the CLIMB this week! Checkout their wonderful blogs!
It's the month long Networking Blog Hop
Networking means helping each other grow!!
Please welcome The October 2015 Chain "Linky" CLIMB week#4 co-hosts:
April from "April Noelle"
(Click on the blog button below)
April is our permanent week#4 co-host. Checkout what's been happening on "April Noelle" lately:
- Ad Space on A Peek Into My Paradise - $30 value
- Your choice of 2 month small Ad spaces OR 1 month large Spotlighting Ad Space on Butterfly in the Attic- $30 value
- 1 Monthly Ad Space on God's Growing Garden - $15 value
- 3 ebooks by Angie Ouellette-Tower ($10 value):
Total prize value is $110!!
- This Giveaway is open from October 31st, 2015 until November 29th, 2015
- Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a different winner will be chosen
- Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!, however - NOVEMBER 2015 CLIMB blog hop co-hosts ARE allowed to enter this Giveaway (provided they are not also part of the Giveaway)
- correspondence is done through email and the winner's email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
- All prizes will be delivered by the contributing Bloggers/Shop Owners.
- if you have any questions or concerns about this Giveaway please email one of the hosts:
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)
We are looking for amazing Bloggers like you to cohost the CLIMB! (We are scheduling for all of December 2015) - please click the purple button below to sign up to cohost or click HERE!
(Checkout this month's wonderful Sponsor!)
Cynthia from "ShorelineDesigned HANDMADE on Amazon"
Great Lakes stones & planet earth nautical jewelry - beautifully Handmade!
(click on the button below to visit her shop)
Find out more about this amazing artist CLICK HERE
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave comments or questions (no question is ever stupid) - They will show up on the blog once I have read through them.